I’ve read reports that ballot stuffers were hard at work last night, sealing the deal for Ted Cruz. How else to account for his resounding win in Utah when next door in Arizona the Donald won? Without going deep on that question, I’ll just say this about the OR24 (Orem 24) caucus last night:
- There was no ballot stuffing last night.
- There was no giving people stacks of ballots.
- Kirby Glad ran the caucus in an orderly and controlled fashion.
- Multiple people counted ballots in plain view of all in attendance.
- I know at least four of the people counting ballots. The day they cheat is the day the world ends.
I say this as one who is not a party official. I have been a county delegate before last night–2008 and 2010, IIRC. I was there from start to finish of the voting. There was no hanky panky. And the results of our caucus virtually mirrored the final vote percentages for the state. Just sayin’.